UberCloud TechTalk provides information and access to free and premium online webinars and other information sources from UberCloud and from our partners to help our participants stay current on computing related topics in engineering, sciences, big data, and technology. If you are an engineer or scientist dedicated to keep up with the fast moving technical computing, HPC as a Service, cloud computing, digital manufacturing, and big data fields, the UberCloud University is for you:
Follow HPCExperiment on twitter to get information about our upcoming webinars.
In addition, UberCloud TechTalk offers selected information, slide presentations, articles, soundbites, and more which we believe could be of interest for our HPC as a Service community:
- Ubiquitous High-Performance CAE – Passing CAE Into The Hands of Every Engineer, in Software Containers This article introduces novel container technology which drastically simplifies software packaging, porting, and accessing application software anywhere, on workstations, servers, and in any cloud. The article also introduces UberCloud’s new SaaS service for software providers.
How Cost Efficient is HPC in the Cloud? A Cost Model for In-House Versus In-Cloud High Performance Computing. This HPC Cost Analysis compares the cost of different HPC usage models: in-house, in-cloud, and hybrid.
Are you still undecided which computing tool is best for you when? Then read: Workstations – Servers – Clouds – Comparing apples to apples; a little decision-making support for the undecided.
- You are not familiar with Software Containers and what they can do for your application software in the cloud ? Then please go to our Container Website.
For more valuable information about HPC & CAE in the Cloud we also recommend to browse the Cloud Computing Archive of our Premium Media Partner Digital Engineering. Recent articles:
- Examples of Engineering in the Cloud
- Recent Progress in CAE Cloud Computing
- SC’16 Hints at What Supercomputing Means for Manufacturing
- Cloud HPC Makes Simulation-Driven Design Optimization More Accessible
- Secure Engineering Simulation Workflows in the Cloud
- Toward Ubiquitous CAE
- UberCloud Releases 2015 Compendium
- ANSYS 16.1 Provides Breakthroughs in the Cloud
- Editor’s Pick: Cloud Simulation Gets Real
People who read this also read: