Ready for Computing as a Service, for your professional engineering and scientific simulation projects? Need software licenses, computing resources, storage capacity and expert consulting, packaged into one solution stack, available at your fingertips? The UberCloud Marketplace is your one-stop shopping mall to get access to these resources, on-demand, when you need them. And, stay tuned, currently we are working on opening 20+ more marketplace stores; and one could be yours.
- ANSYS has pioneered the development and application of simulation methods to solve the most challenging engineering problems. Show 4 products
- Ozen Engineering - the ANSYS Partner & Distributor in California - provides software, training, technical support and consulting services. Show 4 products
- A360 project collaboration software helps design, engineering, and project teams work together efficiently on a centralized platform. Show 3 products
- The CADFEM Engineering Simulation Cloud provides an easily accessible high-performance CAE environment for ANSYS Workbench. Show 3 products
- STAR-CCM+ is an entirely integrated engineering process for solving problems involving flow (of fluids or solids), heat transfer and stress. Show 3 products
- CST offers accurate, efficient computational solutions for 3D electromagnetic design & analysis, operating in a wide range of frequencies. Show 8 products
- NICE DCV is remote Desktop Cloud Visualization enabling users to connect to OpenGL and Direct/X applications running in a data center. Show 3 products
- OpenFOAM is free, open source CFD software package developed by OpenCFD Ltd at ESI Group, distributed by OpenFOAM Foundation. Show 15 products
- AWS provides compute servers with access to bisection, high bandwidth network for tightly-coupled, IO-intensive workloads. Show 3 products
- Bull has created extreme factory cloud services combined with HPC expertise to help implement computer simulation applications. Show 6 products
- CPU 24/7 offers on-demand access to HPC resources for industry and research applications, mostly serving European customers.
Show 4 products
- Self-Service HPC reference architecture tested and ready for deployment, enabling you to tailor the solution to your specific needs. Show 8 products
- NephoScale public cloud services are on-demand, with the option of choosing dedicated single-tenant SSD based bare metal servers. Show 3 products
- An HPC cloud built for volume, speed, simplicity. Nimbix gives people tools and processing power to solve the biggest, toughest problems. Show 4 products
- OSC provides a high performance computing, research and educational cyberinfrastructure for statewide research and industry. Show 5 products
Expertise and Support Providers:
- Offering design and detail engineering, pre-bid engineering and procurement support, construction support and as-built engineering. Show 3 products
- Offering CFD analysis, OpenFOAM® based development, numerical algorithms, visualization and many other CFD activities. Show 5 products
UberCloud offers a money back guarantee for cancellation requests received within the first 2 hours of activation of the service. If you are not 100% satisfied with the service, please cancel within the first 2 hours by emailing us at our help email address to receive your refund.
Credit Card Help
UberCloud Marketplace accepts international payments for products. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD $) unless specifically stated otherwise. We accept the following major card brands.
The CVC is usually the three digit number located on the back of the credit card. On some cards, the CVC is displayed on the front of the card and can be 4 digits long.
, which defines the measures we take to secure your private information.
We use a well known payment processor based in San Francisco, California called Stripe. Your credit card information is processed by Stripe securely and we do not retain your credit card information on UberCloud's servers.