Privacy and Security Policy
This Privacy and Security Policy applies to the UberCloud Marketplace (“the Site”). Your privacy and security are of the utmost importance to UberCloud, and we are committed to safeguarding any information that we obtain about you in connection with the Site.
In order for you to use the Site, you will need to provide certain personal information about yourself at this Site. That information will only be used in connection with the Site or as otherwise permitted by applicable law for everyday business purposes.
The Personal Information UberCloud Receives
You can visit the Site and read about the UberCloud Marketplace without having to volunteer any information about yourself. If you decide to participate in the UberCloud Marketplace, you will need to provide the following information:
- The User ID and Password that you create;
- Your name and e-mail address;
- You can choose to provide your public social media profiles (such as LinkedIn, Twitter) including your profile picture;
- If you make a purchase through UberCloud Marketplace your payment and billing information.
The Use and Disclosure of Your Information
- Your personal information will be used to process your requests. It also may be used to communicate with you regarding changes to the UberCloud Marketplace, the terms of the Site, and this policy. It will not be sold or provided to others for marketing purposes.
- The information described in the preceding section may be disclosed to service providers, marketplace participants and affiliates to process and fulfill your requests and as permitted by applicable law for everyday business purposes.
- We treat information involving the former users of this Site the same way we treat information about the current users of the service.
- If you choose to provide your public social media profiles then other members of the UberCloud Marketplace can see your profile. Your personal information such as your email address and password cannot be seen by others.
- If you choose to make a purchase through the UberCloud Marketplace then your payment information will be shared with the payment processor. We do not store the payment card information however we store the billing information such as your address, phone number. We also store the transaction reference number provided by the payment processor.
Making changes to your personal information
- It is important that your personal and account information remain accurate and up-to-date. You can access, review and update your information at any time by visiting the Site and clicking on “My Profile”. If you have any problems updating your profile, contact [email protected]
Discontinuance of Service
- You can discontinue your use of the service by contacting [email protected]
- Please note that the Site may not be available at all hours due to security, maintenance or other reasons.
UberCloud Security Measures
- We limit access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees, contractors, marketplace participants, service providers and affiliates who have a business reason for knowing that information. We also maintain safeguards in compliance with applicable law to guard the nonpublic personal information we maintain regarding you. Among other things, we use SSL encryption to protect your information where appropriate, including login information and the information you provided for payment processing.
- It is important that you maintain the security and confidentiality of your password. Never record it on or near your computer, and never share it with anyone. You should change your password periodically by clicking on “My Profile.”
- After you have finished accessing your information at this site, please remember to log off. This will help prevent someone else from accessing your information.
- To preserve your privacy, you will be logged off automatically when you have been inactive for a period of time. For security reasons, you may be denied access to your information for a period of time after multiple unsuccessful log-in attempts.
- If you have any reason to believe the security of your personal information, password or security questions/answers may have been breached, contact us at [email protected]
Links to Third Party Sites
- You may be able to access web sites operated by third parties from this Site. Unless we tell you otherwise in writing, we do not operate or control any of the information, products or services on any linked sites. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) you access such linked sites at your own risk; (b) we make no representation or warranty, and assume no responsibility for, any linked site or the actions or omissions of its owners or operators; (c) we make no endorsement of, and assume no responsibility for, any goods or services offered by companies at any other site; and (d) although we may have a contractual or other relationship with the operators of a linked site, we will not be responsible for the content, accuracy, integrity or operation of their site.
- You may not link this Site or place links on this Site to content that could be misleading, illegal or offensive. UberCloud will not be liable or responsible to third parties for such a link and reserves the right to remove such links without notice.
Changes to This Policy